You’ll find below the list of topics we’d like to cover in further articles :
- ✅ Start with why
- ✅ What is an Application Support engineer?
- 🔎 What’s the difference between a good and a bad Application Support engineer?
- 🔎 Genshi Genbutsu
- 🔎 My first time as an Application Support engineer
- ITIL vs Agile ?
- Pair supporting
- Problem Management : TBP methodology (from Toyota)
- Toyota : an error is a treasure
- Is Application Support a profession with a future?
- The 10 types of Application Support engineers you probably worked with
- Focus on Problem management
- Focus on Product management
- Black Box Thinking
- Production and Product Owner
- Major Incident management
- Managing an Application Support team
- Why is this job really great ?
- PRE: Production Reliability Engineer
- Toyotisme : Kaizan JIT
- “T” Skill model
- Shu Ha Ri
- Lessons learnt from “IT Crowd” TV show
- Just in time vs Production IT
- Various existing operating model on Application Support
- UX vs IT Production
- SLA in IT production
- Lessons learnt from “Antifragile” by N. Taleb
- Lessons learnt from “Reinventing organisations” by F. Laloux
- Decision making as an expertise
Alenia Consulting RCS Nanterre 847 815 164 | Terms and Conditions
Adresse : 1 cours Valmy – La Défense 92800 Puteaux | Tél : 01 87 16 90 20
© 2019 Alenia.